Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

June 4, 2012

The hills are alive, with the sound of Cambios! (Changes!)


Ha ha that’s right, Changes! Well, Elder Leiva went super far away now, in Jinotepe.... ja ja. Not in my old area but the one right next to it. And my new companion is...


Elder Erick Emerson Gomez Bamaca!!

He is so PILAS! (Strong!) He actually only has 4 months in the mission. And he is eighteen. But he is already a Zone Leader and is a really good guy. I am so grateful to have him in these last changes. Maybe Presidente was worried I was going to get trunky or something. Ha ha.

Hey and guess what?! I’m a Grandpa! That’s right, my son Elder Batz is training this change! I am so happy. He is also a District leader.


So my comp is from Guatemala City, really close to the temple. His Dad is from El Salvador and is a Beauty Salon technician. And apparently, very successful at it too. His mom owns a beauty salon in their house. He has 7 brothers and sisters and his 3 older brothers have served missions. One was in the MTC with him as a teacher ha ha.


Awesome! Summer is already here! But I thought you always had to watch Sound of Music in the Spring Mom? Sounds cool that you are going to have dinner with the Woodruffs on Thursday.

Good luck Emily with Girls State! You ought to try to be President and then put a bunch of ridiculous rules and make everyone buy you a soda every day or something. Ha ha.

Wow! Austin is married and Hayden is getting back from the Mish! Hey can you send me next time a list of all the get home dates and emails of all the guys?

The week was Excellent! Yes we had several investigadores in Church on Sunday. 2 families and an older man (his wife couldn’t come this week).

Well Saturday was awesome. We had a lesson with a Super Beautiful family. I think I have already mentioned them. But this time we put a baptismal goal with them for the 16th!!! I know they can do it. Pray for them too! They couldn’t come yesterday but they are still really positive, just need to keep it up with not drinking coffee and keep reading and praying about the book of Mormon to receive an answer.


The Zone is doing GREAT! We had Zone Conference on Friday. We taught and had an activity about Unity. We talked about our achievements from the last month, our goals for this month and how we are going to do it.


For PDay today, we did not do much. But the office asked me to fix up a program for them in excel for the weekly and monthly numbers we have to report and it has taken a lot of time.

Sounds great that you have some more time to golf and work in the yard this year, Dad.

Mom, patience and diligence are part of the work. But you should invite a familia over to the house so you can be a Familia Amulek. Ha ha. Be bold and follow the direction of the Spirit.

Well Alexis, if you sell cookies. Buy me a few boxes for me. Ha ha I hope everything goes well.

Good Luck Emily!

Ah! You are already running the city Mayor Hannah! Will you let me live there when I get back?

Feliz Verano!!! (Happy Summer!!!)

I love you all,


Elder Hardy

ps I love you

No comments: