Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

November 14, 2011

HEY FAMILIA!!!

Before leaving Bluefields

So, yes I know I have been taking out a lot of money lately. No, nobody has stolen the card but I have bought some things that stayed in Bluefields. I usually like to be pinche with my dinero, but sometimes it’s good not to be too.

You will have to tell the ward thank you and Merry Christmas from me.

Well, sounds like the gremlins have had a grudge on the Hardy Boys this week. I have had some similar problems as well. But the great thing is that all things, lost, broken etc have returned and been taking care of!!! And yes, all have been answers to prayers ha ha. I am convinced that I have always had a problem with stuff like this to humble me and make me remember who I depend on. So don’t worry Dad, it will be ok.

The full name of my comp is Elder Welver Steven Peña Reyes

NO! We do not get to drive a car. And President still hasn’t given in to giving me a Bicycle. Driving would be Crazy. Yes ha ha technically yes there are laws here.

Jinotepe is Nice and Fresco. A lot flatter this area than the ones before. People are nice, we need more Families. It is more like a city. But a Nicaraguan City. Our area goes into the "suburbs" too. I don’t think they have monkeys here, too cold.

We have about 6 investigators with Baptismal dates. They are good, but we are going to have to work hard to help them come to church this Sunday.

Hannah asked if there are Turkeys in Nicaragua? Ha ha ha YES! There is one that is my friend. His name is Felipe! The first time I met him he puffed up all big and chased me to the street. He is the pet of a family we are teaching. We want to have Pavo for dia de accion de gracias (turkey for Thanksgiving). But it is kind of expensive. I think I am going to pitch in a little bit to help the family where we eat buy one for the District.

Ha ha thanks for the updates, they are great.

I have to go, but I love you!!!

Elder Hardy

ps I LOVE YOU

No comments: