Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

November 21, 2011

Happy gobble gobble day!!!



And more importantly:

¡¡¡FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MAMÁ!!!



Hey! Why are you concerned? Sorry if I didn’t answer all the questions last time. I certainly did not have a bad week, we have been baptizing!


Well this Sunday was the Stake Conference here in Jinotepe. I actually wasn’t in my own area, (I was on divisions with the Zone Leaders) But only two investigators from our area could come. We were hoping for a couple families but the next time we will get them there.

For PDay we invited the other zone next door, Zona Carazo to come play fútbol with ours here in Jinotepe. So there was a bunch of missionaries here today. We played for a little bit, but me and my comp had to go early for a reason that I will tell later.

Is it safe in Jinotepe? Jinotepe is great. Very safe, (you can be sure of that if there are Sister Missionaries there). Our area hardly doesn’t have any dangerous spots. And besides that I really doubt anything exciting like that is going to happen on my mission, I have a Mom that prays too much for my safety. What stories am I going to have to tell to the girls when I get back Mom?

Animals? ha ha well that depends, wild animals or not wild. For not wild animals it would be dogs, no competition. For wild animals... it would be dogs too, no competition ha ha.

There are lots of horses too. We always pass a field here with billy goats. Little birdies like chaquoyos are common. There are lots of birds, you can listen and not be able to count how many different calls there are. I think Grandpa Weiler would like that.

Hannah, we had Thanksgiving last night! So we could celebrate the Birthday of the wife where we eat too. It was fun. But no turkey, I tried to talk everyone into a turkey, I was even willing to pay a large portion of it. But no. For the 24 maybe I will take my Comp out to dinner.

Awesome that Hannah found the infamous lost CTR ring!!! Ha ha now there is only one more lost CTR ring that I never found (also a spinner) ha ha ha. Yes you can consider it a milagro (miracle) and a blessing of mercy that I still have the same spinny CTR/HLJ ring that you gave me before the mission. Seems like the prayer was answered, but maybe a little was lost in translation (I pray in Spanish) so you guys found my CTR ring but not Dad´s ring ha ha.

Ha ha that reminds me, you need to send the message from me to Grandma Weiler about her letters. First of all you have to give her a big big hug and kiss and tell her thank you and that I love her. She is the most faithful writer a missionary could ever have ha ha. I love getting her letters every week.

So the other thing is if you could remind her for me to put "South" after the mission in the address. One time they put a sticker on the letter to tell me to tell her to put that so that they don’t get confused. But I forgot. It hasn’t been a problem though because now they write it in every time with a red pen. (I think it is already a habit now, when they see grandma’s letters they already know what to do).

Good work dad, with Priest Quorum and with Twilight... Ha ha love you.

Hey Mom, I will try and send the photos cards today. We are pretty busy but I will send them! Love you.

Love you Alexis! Don’t be a duck!

Good luck Emily! I am so proud of you! I Luh you.

I love you Hannah! Turkey turkey! Ha ha keep it up in math and dance.

I love you all, talk to you soon,

Elder Hardy

Ps. I love you.

Oh!!! ya and the thing I needed to say is that my comp already has changes. Oh no!!! And we have started getting along really well too! :( It was going to be great this change. But President called us today and told us that they need emergency changes for some people in Managua.

So next time I will have to send a foto of my new comp. But it would be neat if you guys could stay in contact with Elder Peña. He is a really neat guy.

No comments: