Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

September 28, 2010

Hola Familia!


That is awesome Dad and Grandpa were able to get tickets to the Priesthood Session! Hopefully they don't pan over the choir and the whole world sees me picking my nose or something. No, just kidding, I will be extra sure to be reverent. They have made a pretty big deal of the choir. The practices override everything else at the MTC. They even made a special haircut thing for everyone in the choir. I guess it's because they see us as representing all the Missionaries that have ever served, are serving, or will so we have to be good. I have all my music memorized and everything already so I don't look like I'm looking around at everyone else trying to remember the words. Hopefully you will see me.

I told Elder Woodruff that he wasn't a direct descendant of Wilford Woodruff and I think he was actually excited because now when people ask him if he is related (especially at the temple because all the nice old temple workers think they are the first to realize it) he can just say no.

I am so sorry to hear about the Lauti's Sister. I hope they are doing ok. Please pray for them.

I haven't been a Host Missionary yet. I think you do that mostly if it is your last week or something. I think you have to go sign up and everything so maybe if Elder Woodruff wants to do that we will see if we can sometime. But not yet.

I was released from DL (more like just switched, I don't think it qualifies as a release) last week. So it has been nice to have a little extra time and not quite so much stress. I hope I did a good job and had a positive influence on the missionaries in the District. They called new Zone Leaders this Sunday and everyone was saying it was going to be us so I was kind of nervous. But it wasn't. I am kind of glad because we would have had no time to study. But at the same time I am kind of disappointed that we didn't get the chance. But not that much.

We have not had any shots. Especially the Peanut Butter shot. Phew. But a while ago the 4 of us going to Nicaragua had to go in to the clinic and get our blood drawn for HIV. Apparently they need to know that to get us into Nicaragua. They said no news is good news so I think we are all going to get in.

I'm not sure if I am running low on anything. I think I will need new shampoo and soap/body wash before I leave. But they have it here. And maybe it would be cheaper to not take it on the plane if it makes my bags too heavy and just get some in Nicaragua. I don't know.

I am glad to hear how everyone is doing in the family. Dad is behind on his journal sending though. I haven't gotten very much mail this last week. I think it is awesome Dad is doing good in all these golf tournaments. It is definitely because he has a son on a mission and his score is being blessed because of it.

It is good to hear how Mom always does so good with the Activity Days girls, that is nice. I wish I could have had some of the Apple Oat Crisp. (Ha ha it's ok you don't have to send some). I got the get well package thank you. I don't feel sick at all anymore. I just have a sore throat. I am sure it will be better by Saturday. But yesterday I hurt my ankle pretty bad in gym. I'm ok. It's just sprained but I look funny hobbling around. I'm not going to go to the clinic though because they would give me crutches or something.

Awesome that Alexis danced again for the Utah game. I hope she had fun. Ha ha that is funny she and Jordan are the FHE people.

I hope Emily liked my present. I have limited options here but I think the shirts are cool! Good Work in school. I hope they don't give you too hard of a time because I am your brother.

Hannah. El Caza del Tesoro de Hannah was ASOMBROSO!!! It was soooo good it took us a while to figure it out but we finally did. SEAL! Thank you so much for the fun and taking the time to do that. And for the Treasure! They are cool and my roommates loved it.

I am sorry to hear about Rob's shoulder. That is too bad no more golf for a while. He better get better by the time I get back. I am praying for him.

I love the Grandparents letters Thank You (to Grandparents).

Ah 1 min.

La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es verdadero!

Elder Hardy

No comments: