Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

July 2, 2012

¡¡¡Feliz Día de la Liberación!!! 

Happy Independence Day!!!

Things are going great Here in San Marcos!!! That is awesome that we have had cooler weather here. I think that a few days ago I was actually COLD! Ha ha oh no, it will be entering Fall when I get back won't it? 

No! Still no. I didn’t get my Visa Card. But if someone else happens to find a Book of Mormon, maybe they will read it and send a thank you letter to the return address some day. My card says it lasted till the last day of June! Ha ha. Oh no, I’m gringoless!

WOOO HOOO!!! Abby got Baptized! Say congratulations to her and her Dad from me! Can you send me a Photo?! 

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about Coach Mike Gallegos. He was always really fun and patience with me. I always played around with him and he would always give me a hard time. If you are ever in contact with his family tell them that Coach Mike was a great mentor and had a good influence on me. 

I will bring home machetes!!! Who wants machetes!?!?! 

About Photos... I may not have a camera at my disposal right now. But don’t worry, I think I am going to try and buy Elder Leiva´s camera, he is going home next week anyway. 

Of course, I will send a postcard.

Well, this Saturday we finally had the Ward Missionary Activity. It was good. I told you that President gave us permission to make a video right? It was the best part of the activity. It was pretty easy to do too. I wish I could send it to you guys. 

Pretty much it was of members saying "Apoyamos a la Obra Misional!!!" (“We Support the Missionary Work!!!”) To get everyone excited about helping out. And we put a video together with messages from missionaries that have been in the Ward in the past two years.

The best part is that we made a big act making it seem like they were talking to us live on web cam. Ha ha it was pretty great! Everyone was waving saying hi to them when they would say Hola and stuff. 

Sounds like the fam is doin good. Except for Mom´s foot and Emily´s back. Keep in there Family, you got to be in one piece when I get back. 

Love, 

Elder Hardy 

ps. I love you

pps. Oh and yes about the camera. What happened is somebody got into the house the other week and nabbed my camera and 20 bucks from my comp. We already caught the culpable (culprit) but we didn’t want to have to make any official police statements or things like that so we told the police to let him go. I´ll tell you more about it when I get back! ha ha

No comments: