Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

August 7, 2012


Ok, family, real fast.

Yesterday I couldn’t write because I had to take an Elder from the Zone to the hospital. Elder Climer (a newer Elder that is here in San Marcos 1) has been sick for the last few days and they decided that the symptoms where very similar to Appendicitis.

Sister Monestel called me and told me to take him to the hospital. So I got to sit there with him all day as they did the tests and an ultrasound. But it was a rare and neat experience and I had fun. We could also talk about the church to the doctor as she was taking the ultrasonido ha ha.

So the Assistant, Elder Cabrera, gave us permission really fast today to write the President our weekly letter and explain to the family real fast what happened.

Ha ha yes, I have had to baptize more than once but only a few times. I am known for dunking pretty hard to make sure they get all the way under and don’t have to do it two times ha ha.

Teaching has gone Great! We have a super Awesome family from Costa Rica that came to Church this week. They are so special and I think they felt good in Church. They have two boys, one who is 15 and one who is 10. I pray so much that they can progress fast enough to be baptized before I go. But in the Lord`s time.

Yes, of course we still proselytize on Pday! Last night the Super familia from Costa Rica went to the Bishop’s house for a Family Home Evening (I got back as they were preparing the refreshments). President drove us back to San Marcos from Managua.

Spiritual thought: D&C 45:35 -- "Be not troubled, for, when all these things shall come to pass, ye may know that the promises which have been made unto you shall be fulfilled." 

Ha ha it’s almost fulfilled, I hope to have the bestest hardest working two weeks of my mission right now.

Love you,

Elder Hardy

ps I luh you.

No comments: