Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

July 11, 2011

Hey Family!


Guess what, I don’t have any time this time because a lightning bolt struck near to our house and the internet cafe and ruined some electronics or something. So we had to wait a bunch of time for them to change them and fix them.

But Hey! Oh no, not even being in Nicaragua escaped me from being publicized to all the world with the family ha ha. That is great about KSL, I hope I didn’t look too dorky in the photos you sent. Thanks for working so hard to represent the Family and the Church, no doubt more blessings are on the way.

Ah, wish Alexis good luck with her Europe trip!

Haha the last Harry Potter movie?!?! I forgot the first one came out! Are you going to dress up for it? You at least have to make cool wands.

I need to answer your questions quickly:

More about my comp…well...he is shorter than me. Ha ha but better that I give you his correo and you can ask him!!

My Spanish? No, I still don’t think I sound native. My comp and I are starting to study every morning early and I am reading the Libro de Mormon out loud with the audio disks so I hope it gets better.

Just make sure when you are telling the story of the Restoration you say y Pedro, Santiago y Juan dio el Sacerdocio major a José Smith por la imposición de manos ... not monos. (and Peter, James and John gave to Joseph Smith the major Priesthood by the laying on of hands ... not monkeys). hahahahahahahaha


Our investigator? We actually baptized him Sunday at 8 am and he received the Holy Ghost in Sacrament Meeting at 9 am. It was great, he is super positive and even wants to introduce us to a friend.


Everything sounds like it is going great at home. Yes the float is stressful. But it will mean so much more because it wasn’t easy.

Good Luck,

Elder Hardy

PS I love you

No comments: