Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

July 18, 2011

Hey! Awesome photos of the Float!!!


Congratulations on the Wilford Woodruff float. It looks soo good, I have no idea how you even start something like that. And I guess most of the stress is pretty much over now right? All you have to do now is go to parties and watch the parade. Or what will you be doing during the parade?

And then finally you will get to go to Yellowstone.

Yeah, the rains have hit hard and made things muddy a couple times. But it comes and goes. The trick is to get inside a house when you see it coming, then it rains really hard for a couple of minutes and you can’t hear anything because the roofs are metal and then it goes. (I call it extra motivation to contact sent from on high) Ha ha but it hasn’t gotten to where it rains all day or anything.

The family we live with are good. And they are very nice. They try to help us with everything they can to make us happy. She cooks very well too.

Yesterday we went the house of one of my most recent converts. Her extended family was over for the night, and when we walked in we found her sitting down with all of them and she had her Book of Mormon open and was sharing some of her favorite scriptures to them. She then helped us teach a lesson to them and got mad at me for calling her by her first name and told me to say Hermana (her last name) because she is preparing for her mission. That was more than pretty neat. To see the fruits of conversion in someone and their enthusiasm to share what they have with everyone around them.

No, I haven’t ditched too many of my belongings, mostly I’ve just given them away to people who want them ha ha.

You know mom, I have actually been looking for heart rocks. But you would have to wait until I get back home wouldn’t you.

Hannah, you asked what the coolest thing about Nicragua is. . . The People! You got to Love um, but not too much to the chicas. ha ha.

Wow dad, sounds like the float was worth it then.

De Nada Mom. My Compañon says the float looks beautiful and congratulations. I also told him he was going to be famous to all of the chelas in Utah because they are going to show a photo of me and him on TV before the parade... I don’t know if that is true but it made us both happy.

Good luck in Europe Alexis!!! Please send me a post card, and photos in email while you are there!

Hey Emily, I remember the Nephite vs. Lamanite war! I’m pretty sure I won last time ha ha.

Good luck with dance camp Hannah!

Ps I love you.

Everything sounds great, good luck with the Parade.

Love you all,

Elder Hardy

No comments: