Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

December 19, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAMILY!!!
¡¡¡FELIZ NAVIDAD FAMILIA!!!


Sounds like this week has been a hard week.

Please tell Aunt Annette that I am here for her too, even though I am in Nicaragua. Tell her that we are praying for her. And with that strong testimony that she has in Jesus Christ and in God´s plan of happiness for us, she can have an anchor of hope for her soul (Ether 12:14) and a firm hope of a better world at the right hand of God, where families can be Eternal and can live in eternal life.

Hey I got Married!!!


Ha ha no, not really. A member and the daughter of one of my recent converts just got married and they asked to pass by really fast and support them. Ha ha the guy she married is Evangelico so that is why it looks like we are in another church.


We are planning on talking to him. We gave them a wedding gift... a Book of Mormon wrapped up in wrapping paper and a video about Jesus Christ.


Elder Gaytan has been out on the mission the same amount of time as me. So he came here to Nicaragua one change earlier but we are going to leave together.

Before the mission he was studying in Mexico. He was studying Engineering in Refrigeration. And he was already working in that at the same time. I think he was repairing air conditioning and central air systems. Apparently, it pays pretty good too.

This season is a great opportunity for us to talk to people about Jesus Christ and why the world celebrates Christmas. I like to share a passage in The Book of Mormon in
Alma 7:10-15.

It is one of my favorite passages in the scriptures. It talks about the birth of Jesus Christ from María the Virgen (it’s even great to share with Catholics) and that He will come to this world to suffer the pains, afflictions and temptations of all of us.

It talks about how He would take upon Him the pains and sicknesses of His people. And how He would take upon Him Death that He may break the bands of death that we might live again. And He suffered everything for us so that He could succor us and take upon Him our sins.

We should all reflect more about what our Saviour Jesus Christ has done for us, and how we can repent and "be born of nuevo" and come unto Him. So read chapter 7 and reflect what we need to do to come unto Christ.

Hey I will try and make sure that Christmas Eve at 4:00 pm here I call you guys. For the Last Christmas Call! Ah!

Hey! You guys still haven’t put up the downstairs Christmas tree!?!?!... or has that always waited until the last week anyway. Did you put up the Nutcrackers? I hope so, I think Grandma told me in her letter that she was still going to get me one.

That would be neat if you could send a photo of them and the house all decorated for Christmas along with photos from Christmas day of you guys. Just to make me a little bit more trunky.

NOOO, I did not receive the Christmas package but Wednesday is the MultiZona and hopefully they bring it there.

Hey Dad, proud of you for helping out with Annette and the funeral. That is what I like to see, Uncle Bruce doing missionary work, not only before his death but after too. Love you Dad, good luck with Christmas.

Hey Mom, it is great to know we have the truth and we have hope not despair. I Love you and can’t wait to talk to you in a couple days.

Hey tell Alexis I want to know what this Concert was like, I forgot to ask in her email.

Ha ha ha woo! Good work Emily. Hannah is still alive and the house is still there. Ha ha sounds like you did your part this week too. I luh you.

Hannah Banana. Thanks for putting up my stocking! Good work with school and good luck with shopping. Ps I love you.

Love,

Elder Hardy

Ps I love you

No comments: