Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

December 26, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


I am so Happy I talked to you guys Sábado!!! (Saturday) It made me so happy. I am so grateful to have such a beautiful family and an eternal one too.


Our Christmas was great. We ate and ate and ate a lot. It was great. We loved the Christmas package too! The song in Sacrament Meeting went really well. We even did a dramatic ending. I think I will be the Ward Choir Director when I get back ha ha.


The very wealthy family of doctors who own the house where we live invited us to eat. And it was SUPER nice. The first time I have eaten Pavo in 2 years. (Turkey). We got to talk to them about our beliefs too (like why we would not drink the "punch" they offered us.) And about families. We shared The Family Proclamation with them.


Rob asked if I have started dreaming in Spanish? Ha ha ha YES! Yes Rob, for sure I have noted that I have dreamt in Spanish. I was quite happy the morning that I realized that. I even dream about contacting with my companion. Thanks for the question.


 Ah, I have no time!

I am sorry, I wrote Annette an email and I took too long writing President. But I read the whole Email. WOW, sounds like a super fun Christmas this year.

I am so proud of Hannah. Too bad I wasn’t there to see it. (Her singing) I’m sure it was beautiful.

The pictures are awesome! And it seems like the presents weren’t too bad either. ha ha. (Fachentos! Spoiled!) Sounds like Uncle Rob is still pretty funny too with the shark blimp.

But most of all... ZELDA THE SKYWARD SWORD?!?!?! AH no way! Come on you can wait 8 more months to play it can’t you? Ha ha

Hey, say Merry Christmas to Grandpa Weiler for me and tell him I love him. I hope he does better. He has to stay in there till I get to hug him one more time.

I love you all so much and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Elder Hardy

P.S. I love you

No comments: