Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

January 2, 2012

¡Feliz Año Nuevo! (Happy New Year!)


I hope it was fun!

Ha ha ha awesome photos of golfing family. Wow, what is up with that? Golfing and sledding in the same week? You must be in Utah!

Hey say bye and "buena suerte" “good luck” to Elder Poulson from me if you get the chance before he leaves!


Hey yeah! Aunt Debbie & Uncle Steve and cousins package. We got it this last week. And it was Awesome!!! Thank you so much Debbie, Steve and cousins! Two big packs of goldfish, a bunch of Gatorade packs, my favorite granola bars and a cool science project that makes instant snow. (I am going to figure out a way to use it as an object lesson or something with some recent converts.) And a nice Christmas card. It was very nice of them and helped keep us animated for this new year working in La obra del Señor. (The Lord’s work)

The Missionary Newsletter! I sure just barely got it! I read it last night in the house when we couldn’t sleep because all of the explosions outside! Thank you so much for sending that it was really great to see how everyone is doing and motivate me to do even better this year.

For New Years, well, we worked like normal! But an Older member of the Ward died the 31st and so in the late tarde (afternoon) we went to see her vela (viewing) with the other members and show her our support. We also took a picture with a "Viejo" (older man) and I gave him a Word of Wisdom pamphlet because he had a beer can in his hand, but that was about it.

New Year’s resolutions?! Ha ha ha good goals Mom and Dad (losing weight). But I dunno Dad. That is going to be a hard one, especially because I have one of the bodies that has actually lost weight in the mish. But I will try and make it easier on you. Me and my comp have also made an exercise goal. It’s called plan: "esposa bonita" (beautiful wife) and we are going to start tomorrow. And I am going to try and eat better so I can gain some weight too.

Thanks for the updates family. Sounds like everything is going great. Hey younger sisters, you have to finish up the school year strong ok? And I’m really not toooo worried about Zelda, you guys will probably get stuck anyway and have to wait for me to get back to help you out :) ha ha

I love you so much,


Elder Hardy

ps I love you

No comments: