Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

Behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. ~Alma 37:6

May 30, 2011


Feliz Dia De Madre!!!


Ha ha today is Mother’s Day here.

That is neat that the blog has a mission now. ... ha ha reverse that. We are running late today and so I am not going to have a lot of time to write.

Ah, well yes, week before last I baptized a super kid named Marcelo. But I guess he really technically doesn’t count as mine because he is in the Sister’s area. But I got to baptize him.

No, todavia (still) no. I don’t receive the Ward Newsletter. But I did get a package from Rob!!! And it was awesome. Packed full of treats and such. I told my comp the package rule (where he gets half of whatever is in the package without knowing what was in it). But luckily, Rob was inspired and sent two of everything.

What I really liked was his letter he sent me. And he sent a cool story about a Picture of Jesus when the Tabernacle burned down. My comp really liked that story too. But hey, did you ever tell me that the Tabernacle burned down? That’s too bad. (Sue’s note: Elder Hardy is talking about the Provo Tabernacle that burned down in December 2010).

Things are great with my Compañero. And he called me over to show me the email you guys sent him. I think he really liked it, thank you.

Today I went to Radio Shack with the Zone, and I found a couple MP3 players. The cheapest one was C$899 (like $41). It was 4 GB and had a little slot to put a micro sd card. I really thought about buying it but because I am pinche I didn’t. It looked a little cheap too. I don’t know how good of a deal it was.

But maybe it would just save me a lot of buyers stress (which you know I have) if you guys could find a good one for me and send it. You have full rights to my account (especially because it is shared) and my only concern is it arriving here safely. Which more often than not will. What do you think?

A neat experience Saturday was when we went to the Ward’s Mother’s Day party. It was really good and all the Primary kids participated in different things. The best was that a few investigadores came with us to the activity. The Mom and Daughter of a part member family (the dad is member, them no) came and really liked it.

Then after, we took them to their house with another member that accompanied us. And we taught a lesson to them. The different part was that the power went out for the whole time and so we taught them on the porch in the complete darkness.

What was inspirational, was that even though everything was pitch black, I could feel the light of their spirits as they are progressing in the Gospel. They are very positive and are impressed with the Church. They have promised to come to Church next Sunday and are on track to complete their goal to prepare to be baptized by the end of this month.

Hey I am running late.

Have a good week everybody,

Love you.

Elder Hardy

No comments: